1 in 3 Women Experience Trouble Reaching An Orgasm While Having Sex?!? THE F***!




I need to put a stop to this.

The disappointment..

Oh, the FURY!

Ladies and men listen up. 
I stumbled across some very shocking information.


Us girls are not getting some very important needs met in life.
Us girls are so worried.

Worried about,
How does my hair look?!?!
How does my breath smell?!? 
Do I look fat?!?!
Oh god I wish he would turn the lights off...

STOP..

Stop walking into Victorias Secret and asking for a little something that will make a guy cum his pants as soon as he sees you.

Let the wind blow and let the earth work it's magic.

You could wear a trash bag with holes for your nipples and cooch and HELLO we have a custard launcher.



Enough is enough.


Lets make this enjoyable.. 
Lets take it slow.
Really slow. 
Like, sexually slow. 

Thats right. 
I'm gonna bring it up ladies. 
The big O.

OOOOO SNAPP NO SHE DID NAWTTT.

Oh, yes.
Yes I did.

I have so many questions why we are so afraid to talk about the big O. 

You know girls..

It resides in the place where a DJ does his best work.
*whispers* Orgasmssssssssssooo lets talk about it.

I'm talking about this because I give a fuck.
I give lots of fucks actually.
In fact I am a whole prostitute of feelings with this subject. 

Did you know:

80 percent of women experience difficulty while having an orgasm during sex. 

THE F*CK?!

What a sad, sad world. 

I ask myself why. I ask google why. 
I researched from the best sexologists WHY. 

These poor women, this tragedy.


Is there too much on your mind?
Sometimes we are human just being human. 
We get self conscious, understandably so.
So much going on at work, at home, the friends, Bobby was super mean to Whitney yesterday so, it's super tough blah blah.
I get it.

BUT
Sadly, what you might not be realizing is your insecurities and thoughts can actually be effecting the quality of your orgasms. 

Relax ladies. 
That is the special key. 
Not one pink princess looks the same as the next.
There is no "perfect" way for down south to look.

Most likely, as long as you're a girl whose vagina is pain-free, a man won't take a dip in your water... that man will dive

Chances are he doesn't notice a single one of your insecurities.
Chances are, he wouldn't be in bed with you if he didn't already think you were sexy enough. 


Oh it's not your insecurities?

Is it because we are afraid to express our sexual desires with our partners? 
If so, you should start by knowing that women who express themselves and switch it up in the bedroom are the women who have more frequent orgasms.
Best advice you'll hear all week
~Spend more time having sex.~
Figure out what it is that you like, and express it to your partner. 

Dare I say it though?
What if it is not us and we know this for a fact ladies? 
Maybe it's the

MEN
Listen up

You need to be ok with the idea that slow and steady wins the race. 
Take it slow and don't hold back on the foreplay. 
The way you choose to be intimate with someone can be a wonderfully dangerous weapon, men. 
Don't be surprised if you follow this, she shivers and sighs and dies just a little inside.

A women is kind of like an oven.
Thats right, an oven.

If you push the right buttons it doesn't take too long but you have to be patient and realize that the oven takes time to heat up.

Slow and steady wins the race.

Circle time my darling dears. . .

You ever read the Tortoise and the Hare?
Be the Tortoise.
"Don't brag about your lightning pace, for slow and steady wins the race!"

It takes a woman an average of 13 minutes longer than men to orgasm.
So, what do we have to do?
Slow our roll.
Slow our moves down.

Now I understand we're all in for a good quickie, but if you want your girl to be happy, or for the sake of your ego, we need to slow our speed for the sake of the big O.

There are roughly 3.5 Billion people on this earth having sex.
There are about 10.000 minutes in a week. 
SO, on average 350K people are having sex every minute.
In this very minute. 

And, you? 
Well, you're here reading this. 
Trust me, I'm not happy about it either. 
But, somethings gotta give. 

Open up to your partner.
Really see things through and spread through it all.

Make her sing
Buduhhhh BUH BUH BUHHHHHHHHHH








The Chair With Chels💋





Comments

Popular Posts