To The Man Who Made Me Fall In Love, Instantly.



It was that kind of love.

That kind of love where your heart sinks each minute just before you see one another.
To the man I never, even for a moment, stopped thinking about. 


I loved how when we used to sleep next to each other, I could feel you breath. When I would lay on your chest, I could fall asleep to your heartbeat. Boy, did that give me one hell of a feeling; knowing that heart, was mine.


I loved how we would share pillows, and get cold feet. 


Thank you for watching my favorite movies, even when you didn't want to. 
Thank you for holding me when I cried. 
Thank you.


I am so filled with gratitude that I got to do all of these things with you. No one made me feel the way you did. Something about us was unique. It was so genuine, so young and pure.


What  I loved most about us?
I loved how comfortable we were with each other. 
I love how we would endlessly make fun of each other and never take the teasing to heart.
I absolutely adored how when I turned away from you when we were fighting, you would pull me closer. Then, I couldn't stand but want to kiss you. 
I loved the look in your eyes before we would kiss. 
I loved how we  could count on each other anytime we needed one another.
You never failed to make me laugh.
I loved how you needed me as much as I needed you. 
Most of all, I loved you as much as you loved me. 

You showed me how to love myself in so many ways. 
You were, by far, one of the best things that ever happened to me. 
Although things weren't perfect, you were perfect for me.


 You were the love of a lifetime. 




Yet, sometimes we say goodbye to people we love without wanting to, that doesn't mean we stopped caring, its just sometimes saying goodbye is a painful way of saying....






I love you



The Chair With Chels💋



Camera Used:
Click for Nikon D3300 Amazon

Comments

Popular Posts