Why I Don't Hook Up But Still Want that D

I am Demisexual.



I am not interested.
Not even a little.


I am not interested in making a mistake.
I am not interested in having "fun" for one night with a random stranger.


I guess it is sort of being like a hopeless romantic in a way.  
But of course being a hopeless romantic stuck in a hookup culture is a special kind of hell. 


I think being Demisexual is a way to express saying that instead of following the hookup culture nowadays, I follow my heart instead of my lusts. 


I absolutely shame NO ONE on their flings, hook ups, and their Wednesdays nights. 
I once knew a girl who called a man her "Wednesday".
"No sorry girls I can't, not today. Wednesday is coming over."
You go glen CoCo.


I am personally even a survivor of being Dickmatized.
You know girls, When a female gets put under a spell by really good dick, and it somehow controls her life.

If thats your style, by all means go for it girl.
After all, a guy can much easily dump you if you fuck him on the first date as he can if you wait until the tenth. 


Sometimes I get these little thoughts that cross my mind. 
Ones I can't ignore and help but question. 

Sure, girlies it feels great to get that D.
Dick is everywhere.
But, Chemistry is not. 


Simply for me, it is almost impossible for me to find another man sexually attractive unless I form a strong emotional connection with them. 


Being Demisexual has nothing to do with the gender you choose. 
Any which way you dig it, I dig it, she digs it and he digs it. 


If you're Demisexual and scrolling through your bumble apps it can get boring. 
If you agree to meet with someone, usually it's to be friends first. 


While you can generally tell if you would like to be friends with someone after the first date, it is nearly impossible for a Demisexual person to decide wether or not you'd be sexually attracted to them without the elements of friendship. 


Despite the fact that this might be the expression of modern dating, I personally found that at the end of a date, you know right then weather you're in, or you're out. 

At this point, I've really tried not to date on social media apps anymore. 
I experience that it is very hard to express your true feelings to someone you just met. 

Social settings are where I see what truly fits best. 
Pure friendships all around, truly being able to be yourself, taking the time to get to know one another, not there for a specific "hook up, date, I think he's cute" reason. 

BUT CHELS!!
What if you get to know him, you love his personality, fall in love and he's got a small........


Simple

Size doesn't matter. 
But, it sure does matter when you have more dick in your personality than you do your pants. 

Life is too short for bad random sex and shitty people. 
So, find somebody that f*cks you right and treats you the way you deserve to be treated. 



The Chair With Chels💋



Camera Used:

Click for Nikon D3300 Amazon

Comments

Popular Posts