"How About We Take This To My Bedroom??..."


....... I whispered to my snacks.


OH MY GOD I'm still single October
No boyfriend November
Don't date December
Just me January
Forever alone February
No man March
All by myself April

Single pals....

We got this. 

Maybe he's still out there. 
We shan't give up just yet! 

Maybe he's still working on himself before he gets to you. 
OR
Maybe
The love of your life got suck inside a condom. 


Call it single, or call it being in a long distance relationship with your boyfriend because he lives in the future.
Either way, 90% of my socks are single and you don't see them crying about it.


It's safe to say that I have been doing a lot of whatever the f*ck I want lately, and I kinda like it.
Being single is a good feeling.
There is no drama.
There is no heartaches.
But, sometimes you get lonely and you miss that feeling of being taken.

Just don't forget, you have your whole life to be taken.
Embrace being single.
Own that shit.
So,  if you are alone right now;
Go get coffee alone, watch movies alone, and get to know yourself.
No bad can come from riding the wave to self improvement.

Being single these days does not mean that nobody wants you.
 It means you're taking your time to find someone as amazing as you.
And we both know how rare that opportunity is *WINK WINK*

Do you girlie.
Literally and figuratively.

Finding your happiness while you are single is so incredibly important.
Psychologists say that if you aren't happy when you are single, you won't be happy taken.
Happiness comes from within yourself, not from people.

Sometimes we think we know what we want.
We think we know what we want, then we get mad at the universe for not giving it to us.
Sometimes God, The Universe, life...whatever it is you believe in; doesn't give you what you want for a great reason. It is not because you don't deserve it. But, because you deserve so much more.

Plus half the time I feel like sometimes were like "Ohhh shit I've caught feelings but it's actually just a brief lust and boredom and more often than not I just eat some toast and Were like lol sweet I was just hungry false alarm".




Plus, if you're single you get to have the bed all to yourself. You have your whole life to share your bed with someone else.

Theres no one to take note on every single one of your actions.

You have time for yourself.
You have time for your friends.
You get to see what it's like to live on your own before living with a significant other, so you don't waste your future wondering what it would have been like.
It's the only time you have to be selfish with your money, space, time and you get to buy shit you don't need without someone telling you no.
The list goes on and on!

As much as we want to be sad that we feel lonely without someone, there is always a positive side to every situation.


Sometimes we need to work on ourselves before we can be happy with anyone else.

Besides, dating sucks most of the time anyway.
It literally feels like starving to death in a grocery store; there are plenty of options but you'd rather fucking die because you're picky.

Usually us single Sallys are just waiting for someone to enjoy life with. No one with drama and no one who plays games.
Don't get me wrong, i'm all in for the flirting and the very subtle "playing hard to get". I'm willing to fight for love. I always have been.
But before I even think about signing up for the war, I need to make sure I'm fighting for a warrior, and not a Deserter.

I have to enjoy being around you more than my own solitude.

So, for now....

I'll just enjoy those snacks.
In my bed.
Where no one can tell me no.




The Chair With Chels💋










Comments

  1. Nailed it!!!! Exactly what I'm grateful for about being single and what I love. Thanks for putting things into perspective as you only can. You nailed having the bed to yourself but don't forget not having to check in with someone multiple multiple times throughout the day. Forever alone (until I meet the one) and grateful and most of all: happy :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts