OH.. MY.. GOD.. BECKY.....

LOOK
AT
MY
BOX


AH!
 It's here.. 
It is finally here! 
My very first COMPLIMENTARY products for testing from Influenster. 

Isn't she beautiful? 

Yeah that was my first impression too. 

I recently received my SPARKLE VoxBox in the mail and I could not be happier with the products that I got!

In this VoxBox came NUMI Organic Tea. This was my absolute favorite product in the box! I absolutely need to get more of these tea bags. They are all natural and holistic which is my favorite! It is healthy and tastes absolutely delicious. Each individual tea flavor benefits you. Whether it's the happiness you receive from sipping your holistic Tea, to the energizing herbal Teasan. The flavors in this tea is immaculate. 


My second favorite Product had to be those beautiful Gala Lashes from  Couture Faux Mink collection! I was afraid they would be a little much on my eyes, then I put them on one Saturday night before heading out and BOOM the name most definitely matches the product. These lashes are most definitely for a night out on the town and they stayed on all night! (Shamefully) fell asleep on my couch without washing my make up off. I woke up and to me I saw a big surprise. They were still absolutely PERFECT! Love love love these!


Lastly I received Welches Fruit Rolls, Crest 3D Whitening therapy, and Garnier Skin cleanser. 


I really liked the fact that the fruit rolls are all natural. The flavor AND the color! 


The Crest 3D Whitening therapy has been awesome so far from what I have seen. I use it twice a day and I love the mint taste. Although I haven't used it long enough to notice a difference in the color, I would definitely recommend it!


The very last item I opened in my VoxBox was the Garner Skin cleanser. I loved it! This takes off dirt, oil, and make up. I used it and loved the fact that it was very smooth on my skin. I am the type of person who has very sensate skin to any product that I put on my face. So, the fact that the Garner Skin cleanser actually made my face feel better and NOT break out, was a miracle! So, if you are the type of person who has regular skin and want an awesome makeup remover, most definitely purchase this. If  you are the type of person who is so sensitive and can break out from anything, get your oil free, Dermatologist tested facial cleanser! 


Comments

Popular Posts