I Know It Hurts ❤️

I know it hurts.
_____________
I know you’re a good girl. 
_____________
I know you’ve tried as hard as you could to keep it all together.
_____________
I know it feels like God is playing tricks with your life. 
_____________
I know it feels like sometimes we aren’t enough for the ones we love. 
I know. 
_____________
But what I want you to know is you are beautiful.
_____________
You are brave.
_____________
You are strong.
And you are here. 
_____________
You being here is more proof than ever, showing how strong you are. 
_____________
If you show up everyday with willingness and love in your heart, you can’t lose.
_____________
 Even if it feels like you’ve already lost. 
No one said you can’t start again.
_____________
Sometimes God takes things away, and wants you to start from scratch to build yourself a bigger, better place and space in your heart. 
_____________
We don’t need any quick additions, because those could fall with the instability. 
_____________
God needed to knock down the whole house, so you can build a new one uso the house can look AND feel better. 
_____________
It will be better.

Xoxo Chelsea Gomez

Comments

Popular Posts